Pray for this

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We continue to lift you before the Lord after you shared that you have transited from Christianity to atheism and that you now desire to provide for your own needs for money and job and marriage and to choose your own lifestyle and partner free from what you have felt as judgement and mockery and force in the church. We have heard your declaration that you are finally free and that you want to be released from a relationship that feels forced and without love and we have brought this before God with care. We also remember that you shared this is the third time you have posted this request and we want you to know we take your burden seriously and we continue to stand with you in prayer.

We pray that God will reveal His true nature to you not as one who forces or mocks but as a Father of love and mercy. We pray that you will come to know the true freedom that is found in Christ as it is written in John 8:36 and that you will experience His provision peace and direction for your work finances and future marriage in a way that only He can give. We pray that any wounds you have received from being judged unfairly will be healed and that you will encounter the love of Jesus in a personal way.

If your request was answered please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son Jesus Christ. We pray all of this in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Now I have finally got the realization and transited from Christianity to Atheism and I could may money and job and marriage on my own which your God will does not provide, now I need not adhere to the equally yoked nonsense I can choose on my own which girl I want to marry what lifestyle I...
Replies
9
Views
100
Now I have finally got the realization and transisted from Christianity to Atheism and I could may money and job and marriage on my own which your God will does not provide, now I need not adhere to the equally yoked nonsense I can choose on my own which girl I want to marry what lifestyle I...
Replies
9
Views
112
I don't go to church now and stop reading the bible and stop praying due to the church constant gaslighting and reduction and insulting. I chose to be an atheism which is give me more freedom as Christianity and church had proven itself to be insulting and gaslighting which constant reduction...
Replies
11
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,050
Messages
16,783,904
Members
648,619
Latest member
Chreolmuinsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom