Pray for ### and ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my family, We have had a bad run of events, our finances are in shambles. We have division amongst ourselves and nothing is getting better. There is so much I could say but I know the only thing that will help is prayer. Please help!
Replies
9
Views
454
Please pray for the cancelation this weekend of an event that has been orchestrated by people who have been targeting me under the influence of demons for years. Pray my family will be kept safe from attending this event because if we have to take part in it, every time these people orchestrate...
Replies
8
Views
97
I want to start by saying that I know everyone here is greatly loved. However, the last decade, I've felt cursed by God. And I know there are others that need prayer more than I do, like the billions of children that are abused every second across this world (please pray for them too). But I've...
Replies
14
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,321
Messages
16,787,120
Members
648,891
Latest member
Halloreothur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom