Please pray for my parents' salvation. Please pray my family members and my friends have good health.

Please pray for healing my left knee and right wrist. Please pray my supervisor has wisdom in assigning job duties.

Please also pray I have wisdom and energy in working. Please pray I don’t need to carry and move heavy documents. Many thanks.
Blessings to you in the name of Jesus, I'm Mrs ### a good fearing woman of God I have an serious important message for you from our Lord Jesus Christ to deliver for you now via email so here is my email address kindly do email me now so ll reply back to your email with message I have for you (###)
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My cousin has done surgery on one leg knee and may do another one on his leg. He has some faith in Jesus now. He is Muslim. But he believes that Jesus is send by God. He is also dealing with many sad thoughts since he can't work and has a family. He also needs to do the documents to reside in a...
Replies
11
Views
131
Hi everyone , I hurt my arm on my scooter and now my left hand, wrist and arm are soooo swollen and throbbing , please help my arm to stop throbbing and the swelling go down please Jesus Christ please heal me and take this pain away , I’m already in pain from my partner of ### years passing away...
Replies
10
Views
79
Hello prayer team. I am going through an extremely difficult time right now and I really need your prayers in several areas.A difficult situation: I am in the middle of a heavy and unfair conflict that is causing a lot of stress. Please pray that the truth will come to light, and that I will...
Replies
10
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,107
Messages
16,784,384
Members
648,680
Latest member
Jushire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom