Pray for ### and ### family to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm an older woman who unfortunately never found a man that wanted a family despite really wanting a big family myself so I'm trying the solo road. I know its not ideal and many will judge me for this but I'm asking anyway because everytime I want to give up I feel like I'm not supposed to. I've...
Replies
11
Views
169
Lord please help me in my life and finance and my family and son. My job is slow and I’m not selling. My older son is ### and I surrender my son to you, Lord he’s drinking and doing drugs. I pray that he finds a job and you convict him when he’s doing wrong. My boyfriend and I just had a baby...
Replies
5
Views
100
My cousin has done surgery on one leg knee and may do another one on his leg. He has some faith in Jesus now. He is Muslim. But he believes that Jesus is send by God. He is also dealing with many sad thoughts since he can't work and has a family. He also needs to do the documents to reside in a...
Replies
11
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,991
Messages
16,817,339
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom