Pray for ### am not feeling well ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ### Since 12 days I m not feeling well my head is heavy and today I m feeling of pee often.kindly pray for ###
Replies
7
Views
257
Please God help me I don't feel well,calm me down right away ,in Jesus name amen
Replies
11
Views
103
Pray strongly for me I don't feel good at all. I have ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, I'm having a hard time ### and ###. Pray strongly for me that God heals me now and restores me. I am asking this prayer in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,032
Messages
16,783,694
Members
648,602
Latest member
Aleamaronmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom