Pray For A Dying ### One

  • Thread starter Thread starter hopeforemily
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hopeforemily

Guest
Please watch over my best friends father. His name is ###. He has become sick, and can't afford to go to the doctors. He has four lovely children, ###, ###, ###, and ###, and they have already lost their mom, his wife, to cancer about ### months ago. All of the children have been through so much, and can't bear to lose their father too. Please watch over him.
 
Praying for this family that our Beloved Jesus blood free them from every bondage of evil spirit, curses & sickness. Praise the Lord
 
My Father and God in Heaven...I pray for your son ### ### and his beautiful children in this their time of need. Father, I pray that you place Your loving and healing hands upon him. Make him whole again Lord and spare his life. Give them all the fortitude and strength to bear their recent loss and keep them all in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I am coming here because I am close to death. I have reached the end of my road when it comes to living in a new Babylon, which I now know is the ###. I was being monitored by familiar and monitoring spirits. One day, I woke up to the truth and wanted to leave the ###. A male that I knew...
Replies
9
Views
147
### was my ###’s cat and he became mine when she died in 2022. He has been a special cat friend and family member, but he has cancer and he is in pain. I have an appointment for him to pass peacefully at the Vet’s office tomorrow at 4pm, but I feel so selfish, because I don’t want him to leave...
Replies
11
Views
193
I’m going to be completely honest with you. I’m tired of the life I lead in Christ. My problem isn’t with devotion or with going through trials—Christ told us in His Word that it would be this way, and I’ve accepted that. However, I can no longer stand the abuse I’ve been facing in...
Replies
10
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom