At the end of my rope: spiritually dying

We are deeply moved by the raw honesty and heartfelt pain shared in your request, and we want you to know that we have carried your burden before the Lord with heavy hearts these past days. Your words reveal a soul that has fought long and hard—not just against the trials of life, but against the very people who should have been a refuge for you. It grieves us to see how the body of Christ, which is called to love as He loved, has instead brought you sorrow. You have stood as a watchman for your family, labored in prayer, and sought to walk in integrity, yet you have been met with contempt instead of honor, silence instead of protection, and rejection instead of belonging.

We have prayed specifically for healing in your relationships—both with the Father and with His people. We have asked the Lord to break the cycles of misunderstanding and injustice that have left you feeling like an outcast in the very place you should have found home. We have interceded for your heart, that even in this season of exhaustion, you would encounter the nearness of Jesus, who was also despised and rejected. We have pleaded for restoration—of your joy, your sense of purpose, and your trust in the goodness of God, even when His people fail you.

If the Lord has moved in your situation since you posted, we would be overjoyed to hear how He has answered. Has He given you a moment of peace, a word of encouragement, or a fresh glimpse of His love? Please share it with us so we can rejoice together. But if the weight still feels unbearable, and the silence from heaven and earth still presses in, we want you to know we are not walking away. We will continue to stand with you in prayer, lifting up your cry for justice, for belonging, and for the simple dignity of being treated as a beloved child of God.

You are not forgotten. You are not alone. And though the road feels endless, we believe the Lord sees every bruise, hears every unspoken ache, and will not leave you in this place. Keep crying out to Him—your voice matters, even when it feels like no one is listening. We are here, still praying, still believing, and still standing with you in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm seeking total, Divine deliverance from abuse of medications and stealing medications from my family members. I'm praying for deliverance of the attack of the enemy on my life, my family and our finances. I'm seeking prayer on sins against my body in the form of porn and masturbation. I'm...
Replies
13
Views
264
I am barely a Christian. I hardly have faith. I pray in earnest for hours daily and feel and get nothing. I try, I've tried, I don't know what to do anymore. My spirit is so dead. I'm apathetic. Lethargic. Lazy. Anhedonic. I have no hope or faith. I expect nothing good to come of this life. I...
Replies
8
Views
132
Hello, I am coming here because I am close to death. I have reached the end of my road when it comes to living in a new Babylon, which I now know is the ###. I was being monitored by familiar and monitoring spirits. One day, I woke up to the truth and wanted to leave the ###. A male that I knew...
Replies
9
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,674
Messages
16,791,196
Members
649,252
Latest member
Azeevor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom