Pray ### be a good girl n ...

Helplord

Faithful Servant
Pray ### be a good girl and help and pitch in and eat and not feel sorry for herself and sleep on own bed I don't want no one to interfere with ### working
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the links below and pray each prayer over your life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I started going to a prayer group at the beginning of the year. Due to my housing situation, I didn't pay attention to guys or my surroundings in the prayer group. In this second season, I needed help moving my stuff to storage, and I am had asked people in church for help, a gentleman had asked...
Replies
6
Views
150
I just hope that today a lot of girls on the app Dateability give me a heart ony profile and that they start chatting with me I really hope so today im sorry bout my recent prayer post 50 minutes ago
Replies
12
Views
77
Pray for innocent autistic speech delayed girls who have seizures to be delivered from these medical conditions, especially in the state of ###. Pray for the U.S. government and the governor of ### to approve more resources to help innocent young girls with autism, seizures, speech delays and...
Replies
10
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,764
Messages
16,814,760
Members
651,002
Latest member
Iraerguorgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom