Name

Servant
I’ve requested prayer several times for my son, ###, to find a job in his field & for relief from depression. He still hasn’t found a job & is unhappy working in a hostile environment, but his depression is lifting a little. Ty to everyone who prayed for ### & please continue to pray for him to be able to find a different job. God's bless you all.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you King of the universe, my precious Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for giving me a great doctor and nurse in the emergency room! Thanks that they went above and beyond and my migraine is gone. What a relief. Also thank you Lord God for the job interview for my son tomorrow. Please pray for...
Replies
11
Views
148
Please join with me in praise. I asked for prayer alot but want to focus on only the positive this week: I got my speech written for the disability event, ###'s job is still letting him work from home. ### and ### are both relatively healthy at the moment. My blood disorder hasn't been too bad...
Replies
12
Views
159
Praise report and prayer request I am still here, and I know it is only through the grace of God. Though I was laid off, so far I have been able to pay my bills and pay for my medication out of pocket. My labs came back fairly well, and though I am suffering from depression and grieving quite...
Replies
7
Views
92
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,786
Members
648,809
Latest member
Loreydor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom