Praise the Almighty God. plz pray for ###. God ...

Tekvar

Prayer Partner
Praise the Almighty God. plz pray for ###. God to destroy evil altars on ### home ..witch craft ..water spirit.. Snake spirits
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with knowledge, wisdom, and a strong persistent desire to fulfill our God's purpose (the reason why You created each of us). And God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and receive a blessing of godly knowledge.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty God things have been going very bad for me beginning with the death of my beautiful girlfriend ### who I considered my wife because we were together for 10 years. She passed away in her sleep in my arms. Every since then, more bad things have been happening to me. I believe someone or...
Replies
12
Views
305
I pray in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior that Almighty God help and protect me. Starting with the passing of my beautiful wife, an evil spirit has been hurting me and causing problems for me. I rebuke these evil spirits and whatever else is harming and trying to hurt me. The name...
Replies
13
Views
253
Almighty God, I ask you to forgive me for all my sins. Please help me. Please protect me from all harm. I ask that you heal my hernia and my back. Please take away the pain. I ask for financial, physical and spiritual blessings most importantly Please help my grief with the loss of my beautiful...
Replies
11
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,021
Messages
16,783,346
Members
648,579
Latest member
Qsayview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom