Praise report

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer in Dec 2025. I did 4 rounds of chemo and then they operated. Total hysterectomy, cut out tumor and whatever they could see. They said they “got it all”!!! But I have to go 4 more rounds of chemo to make sure they get the microscopic cancer they couldn’t see...
Replies
11
Views
199
Last week, on another account, I posted a request about my dog, who ate a chicken wing. I asked everyone to pray that the bones wouldn't puncture his body. Over a week has passed, and he's doing fine!! He's showing no signs of discomfort or fatigue. He is alert and energetic as he usually is...
Replies
11
Views
151
I received a message from our ### this morning. GOD continues to be faithful in bringing healing to her. *~"Just left the New Oncologist office. Everything looks good. Numbers she's w still in Remission. He's doing a blood test to see if the bone marrow is still producing the cells. He'll let me...
Replies
5
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,293
Messages
16,786,933
Members
648,874
Latest member
Nymiysorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom