Praise Report

```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to lead and guide me. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God please encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Please Read: Seek, Find, and Love God...
```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you everyone for your prayers! I finally got a job offer! I have been looking for a job since April of this year and today I got an offer letter! Please, pray that I may pass the probation period and succeed in my job duties, especially the new ones. May the Lord bless you and keep you!
Replies
12
Views
134
Father God, in Jesus name, I come before Your Throne with a heart full of thanksgiving for Your Provision!! Thank you so much for answering my prayers and the supportive prayers of my prayer partners here on this site with an answer of absolute provision for this month and the next!! Just a week...
Replies
15
Views
177
Thanks be to God. He has taken away what felt like a stone. Please pray for me as I am still feeling bitter towards my mother. I'm praying for her everyday. In Jesus high name.
Replies
10
Views
50
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,723
Messages
16,814,312
Members
650,972
Latest member
Cayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom