I lift up his name higher for all he did for me. Few days I requested a prayer for my relationship which was falling apart. My fiance stopped calling and not replying to my text. His family turned against me. After the prayers, he is answering the prayers and replying to some texts. His mother called and his sister called me. I'm still praying that he stands on his promises to marry me as he promised my parents. Glory to God 🙏. Amen
The lord is at work
 
I lift up his name higher for all he did for me. Few days I requested a prayer for ### relationship which was falling apart. ### fiance stopped calling and not replying to my text. ### family turned against me. After the prayers. ### is answering the prayers and replying to some texts. ### mother called and ### sister called me. ### m still praying they ### stand on ### promises to marry ### as ### promised ### parents. Glory to God 🙏.Amen
All Glory to God Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God and good morning. One of my petitions is being fulfilled this morning praise god I am finally getting attention from the dentist, of course the opposition once again reared its ugly head asvivawait for my transportation and the person will be in way after my appt time. I now shall call to...
Replies
10
Views
158
Please, please, please just pay extra hard for me! I know it sounds a bit much to ask so strongly about a job & moving when there are people that need MUCH bigger prayers, but I'm SO worn down & tired at this point. I have been for a while. I'm trying to be calm. I'm trying to have peace. I'm...
Replies
7
Views
181
First, a small, albeit worthy, praise report to share that my son-in-law has backed off all week on his gas lighting and berating posture towards my daughter. We have had a peaceful home all week - although - this weekend, I did overhear a conversation between he and my daughter - I was sitting...
Replies
13
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,260
Messages
16,786,116
Members
648,847
Latest member
Halaeralor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom