Lord Jesus, nothing seems to be going right in our marriage/relationship. Lately, we argue over so many things. Or we walk out in anger or silence, too upset to deal with any issues. Sometimes we fuss about little problems that don’t really matter or hide things that really are important. But in Your eyes, Lord, everything matters. Pebbles grow to mountains when they pile up, day after day. When did it all start? Did we retreat into our own worlds? Become too busy to care? Did we stop listening to You and to each other?

Teach us how to communicate—to simply talk to each other again with courtesy and kindness. Show us again what love and respect look like, and what it means to honor and mutually submit to the other as a man and woman in love with You, Lord. We’ve forgotten all the basics. And we sense that if we don’t deal with even small problems now, we’ll be facing a much greater roadblock later. Maybe we’ve forgotten what love is really like. Or maybe we never really knew. Regardless, Lord, our marriage/relationship is in trouble. We need you. No matter how difficult the circumstances, we want to face them together—with You on our side. You’ve told us we would experience troubles on this earth, but that You are the great Overcomer. With You, Lord, we can mend the tears and amend the errors. With You, we can build a successful marriage/relationship. In Your name, Amen.

Cr - ###
 
Lord Jesus, nothing seems to be going right in our marriage/relationship. Lately, we argue over so many things. Or we walk out in anger or silence, too upset to deal with any issues. Sometimes we fuss about little problems that don’t really matter or hide things that really are important. But in Your eyes, Lord, everything matters. Pebbles grow to mountains when they pile up, day after day. When did it all start? Did we retreat into our own worlds? Become too busy to care? Did we stop listening to You and to each other?

Teach us how to communicate—to simply talk to each other again with courtesy and kindness. Show us again what love and respect look like, and what it means to honor and mutually submit to the other as a man and woman in love with You, Lord. We’ve forgotten all the basics. And we sense that if we don’t deal with even small problems now, we’ll be facing a much greater roadblock later. Maybe we’ve forgotten what love is really like. Or maybe we never really knew. Regardless, Lord, our marriage/relationship is in trouble. We need you. No matter how difficult the circumstances, we want to face them together—with You on our side. You’ve told us we would experience troubles on this earth, but that You are the great Overcomer. With You, Lord, we can mend the tears and amend the errors. With You, we can build a successful marriage/relationship. In Your name, Amen.

Cr - ###
Great. Amen
 
I receive in the mighty name of Jesus. thank you. May God grant you all your wishes. Amen
 
I lift up his name higher for all he did for me. Few days I requested a prayer for my relationship which was falling apart. My fiance stopped calling and not replying to my text. His family turned against me. After the prayers, he is answering the prayers and replying to some texts. His mother called and his sister called me. I'm still praying that he stands on his promises to marry me as he promised my parents. Glory to God 🙏. Amen
His grace is on the way on the condition that you would follow HIS WORD in letter and Spirit. Amen.
 
I lift up his name higher for all he did for me. Few days I requested a prayer for my relationship which was falling apart. My fiance stopped calling and not replying to my text. His family turned against me. After the prayers. He is answering the prayers and replying to some texts. His mother called and his sister called me. I'm still praying he stands on his promises to marry me as he promised my parents. Glory to God 🙏. Amen
❤ Praise God!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God and good morning. One of my petitions is being fulfilled this morning praise god I am finally getting attention from the dentist, of course the opposition once again reared its ugly head asvivawait for my transportation and the person will be in way after my appt time. I now shall call to...
Replies
10
Views
158
Please, please, please just pay extra hard for me! I know it sounds a bit much to ask so strongly about a job & moving when there are people that need MUCH bigger prayers, but I'm SO worn down & tired at this point. I have been for a while. I'm trying to be calm. I'm trying to have peace. I'm...
Replies
7
Views
182
First, a small, albeit worthy, praise report to share that my son-in-law has backed off all week on his gas lighting and berating posture towards my daughter. We have had a peaceful home all week - although - this weekend, I did overhear a conversation between he and my daughter - I was sitting...
Replies
13
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,296
Messages
16,786,961
Members
648,875
Latest member
Eldoolfonain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom