Anonymous

Beloved of All
Thank you very much for praying for me.. I'm saying a great change in my marriage and I was able to spend a lot of time together with my husband this past weekend and he wanted to spend more and more time with me. We were even able to plan things together so I was able to express my feelings and my thoughts to him and he seems to be changing. I thank God so much that he was able to open up to me about his struggles and we are even planning to do things together with the children—beautiful things. I pray that we live a life that pleases the Lord together. On Friday I prayed to God and asked him whether my husband is truly born again or whether he was a fake and God showed me that he is truly born again and I thank God that he gave me assurance in this and rest for my soul because I've been so worried about it. Let's thank God for showing me the truth and giving me Peace. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I’m not sure what to do, and in all honesty, I’m not sure if, other than praying if there’s anything that I could or should do. May God’s Will Be Done. All I can say is God Is Great! Let’s just say, the culmination of over ### years of very stupid Very foolish lifestyle...
Replies
10
Views
127
PRAISE REPORT! 🙏🏽🙌🏽 I am so grateful to share that I was offered a job with the County! 🎉 I want to sincerely thank everyone who prayed for me, encouraged me, and believed with me throughout this journey. Your prayers truly meant so much to me. I feel incredibly blessed by God and deeply...
Replies
10
Views
144
Thank you God!!! Please pray for a BLESSED AND GREAT DAY FOR ME AND MY FAMILY MY CHURCH AND ALL MY PRAYER WARRIORS ON THIS APP IN JESUS NAME AMEN!!!!
Replies
15
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,303
Members
648,569
Latest member
Bleuton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom