allie222

Beloved Servant
Please God help ###, me, my mom, brother, and aunt to have positive thoughts, and energy. We are all very depressed with everything falling apart and nothing seems to be working out. Please help us start having faith and start believing that things will work out soon.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen. Thank You Jesus. [/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

A Prayer For You: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. I Am Loved. God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me with the desire, strength, and wisdom to seek first the kingdom of God and Your righteousness so that everything that I stand in need of and everything that You want me to have will be provided. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the footsteps I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, trust, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word and presence. God bless me with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit, and let me always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit.

God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. And God please protect me from getting all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Please Pray For America Please Pray Your Nation
```[/FONT]
[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you according to His Will and His timing!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in today myself my mom my 3Offsprings our pets have positive energy thoughts greatly Pops Opa GP is only used for good for us no worries he isn’t my man or my kids Man that’s disgusting HES not our soul mate get back Satan shite crew of crap 💩 . I get a Man I can only dream of this time...
Replies
9
Views
138
Life in positive energy in my life my family our pets we have our color light very much GREATLY ALIVE WE HAVE OUR SOULS INTACT COMFORTED COMFORTABLE WE SEE HEAR EACH TEXT EMAIL MESSAGE GREATLY ESPECIALLY ON HOLIDAYS bdayssszz we HAVE GREAT HOMES TO LIVE & STAYYY innnnn.Miracles of healing in our...
Replies
10
Views
106
Life in I have positive energy the homeless people and dog at Jack n box get greatly taken care with FOOD needs met and water. I dont have money to take care of homeless atm however let me get an air conditioner vehicle so I can stop say Hi not depending on Pops as Jetta Ac doesn’t work and he...
Replies
11
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,280
Messages
16,786,598
Members
648,866
Latest member
Dhiyxiurrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom