Plz pray That my Brother ### ###...

lord, if it's your will their ### will get this position. We know you work in mysterious ways lord. We ask this in your name.
 
Take a minute, not to ask God for anything, but to simply say Thank You, God!

Tell The Lord Thank You: God thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. I will bless the Lord at all times. God Your praises shall continually be in my mouth. From the rising of the sun until the going down of the same I will praise You My Lord. My soul will boast in the Lord. God I praise You for who You are and All that You are. God I praise You for Your mighty deeds and Your excellent greatness! God there is none like You. You are all-wise, all-knowing, and all-powerful. God thank You for loving me. I Thank You God that Your love for me is constant and everlasting. I praise You God for Your mercy endures forever. You are my rock, deliverer, defender, protector, and fortress. You are my salvation and the strength of my life. God, You are my very present help in the time of trouble. In this I am sure and confident.

I Trust You Lord. God You are faithful. You are my healer, hope, peace, joy, and strength. You are my song. You are my source. As You promised, You will supply all my needs. I shall not want. God Thank You for always providing, protecting, and guiding my footsteps. God I Love You. I appreciate You. I will be strong and of good courage. I will not fear. I will not be afraid, because You are with me. You will never leave me, fail me, or forsake me. I Trust You God.

Who is this King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle. The Lord of hosts, he is the King of glory! Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Jesus!!!


Have A God Bless You Great Day and Always Tell the Lord Thank You!

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please continue to pray for my brother, ###. He is going going through very difficult life circumstances, and his heart is in severe pain. Please pray that the Lord protects him from all evil, shatters any wicked plans against him, and heals his soul. May God bless him and open the best paths...
Replies
17
Views
218
Please pray for my brother, ###. I ask that God protects him from all evil and shatters any wicked plans against him. He is currently going through a very difficult season in his life. Please pray that the Lord heals his heart from severe pain. Due to his current life circumstances, he is...
Replies
17
Views
312
In Jesus name, please pray it is God’s will for my father & brother to receive the help needed to complete the overwhelming amount of paperwork/applications for my brothers medical care. ### year old dad doing his best to care for my ### year old brother for over a year now. Brother suffered ###...
Replies
13
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,058
Messages
16,784,008
Members
648,634
Latest member
Caleirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom