Pls pray for ### and ### friendship ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pls pray for my relationship with ### That we grow together in love and joy and honesty and laughter. That we enjoy spending more time together. I am very grateful for this person in my life. Thank u.
Replies
10
Views
207
S and I had a falling out for a few hours but decided to work it out. Pls pray that we heal from the hurt and that we heal the relationship itself. Pls pray that we reconnect emotionally and mentally and in our hearts. I miss him so much. We made each other cry. He is just my friend and that's...
Replies
12
Views
175
Please pray for me about a previous coworker who I met earlier this year who reached out to me online after I left the job we worked on together. This person and I now talk almost every day. They are a professing believer but live a worldly life. I am concerned about being close to this person...
Replies
8
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,186
Messages
16,785,150
Members
648,766
Latest member
Hoiranian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom