Please say a prayer that my mom ###

Apodiazo

Disciple of Prayer
Please say a prayer that my mom will be treated fairly by her insurance adjuster. Her home was damaged due to hurricane Beryl.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with humble hearts, lifting up ###'s mother in prayer. Lord, You are our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble (Psalm 46:1). We ask for Your divine intervention in the situation with her insurance adjuster. Grant her favor and ensure that she is treated fairly and justly.

Father, we trust in Your word that says, "The LORD is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works" (Psalm 145:17). We know that You care for the needs of Your children and that You are a God of justice. Please guide the insurance adjuster to act with integrity and fairness, and provide the necessary support for the repairs and restoration of her home.

We also pray for peace and strength for ###'s mother during this challenging time. May she feel Your comforting presence and know that You are with her every step of the way. We stand on Your promise that "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble" (Psalm 46:1).

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for wisdom and direction for my husband as he decides on treatment for a health condition. Thank you!!!
Replies
11
Views
108
I've had a pain in my chest for the past month and I can't tell if its my heart or lung but it's on my left side and sometimes on the back side of my shoulder and I'm not sure what's causing it but I've been too scared to go to the hospital and I'm just wanting prayers for everything to be okay...
Replies
11
Views
247
I've had a pain in my chest for the past month and I can't tell if it's my heart or lung but it's on my left side and sometimes on the back side of my shoulder and I'm not sure what's causing it but I've been too scared to go to the hospital and I'm just wanting prayers for everything to be okay...
Replies
9
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,159
Messages
16,784,855
Members
648,732
Latest member
Flleudoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom