luka1616

Disciple of Prayer
Please say a prayer for my boyfriend who had a biopsy done today for possible cancer in his throat. Please God watch over him, give him strength and positive energy. Be with us in this difficult time and please God may the results come back negative. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for wisdom and direction for my husband as he decides on treatment for a health condition. Thank you!!!
Replies
11
Views
108
I've had a pain in my chest for the past month and I can't tell if its my heart or lung but it's on my left side and sometimes on the back side of my shoulder and I'm not sure what's causing it but I've been too scared to go to the hospital and I'm just wanting prayers for everything to be okay...
Replies
11
Views
247
I've had a pain in my chest for the past month and I can't tell if it's my heart or lung but it's on my left side and sometimes on the back side of my shoulder and I'm not sure what's causing it but I've been too scared to go to the hospital and I'm just wanting prayers for everything to be okay...
Replies
9
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,159
Messages
16,784,855
Members
648,732
Latest member
Flleudoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom