PLease s;ay a prayer for peace and ...

PLease s;ay a prayer for peace and calm, I feel rather wound up at the moment, thank you for any prayers.
Hello. I’m praying for the Lord to fill your heart with His peace that surpasses all human understanding (Philippians 4:7) in the days, weeks, and months ahead. Jesus loves you, friend.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Please take away the pain in my heart. You know everything I am going through—the worries, the shame, the sadness, and the things I cannot explain to anyone. Lord, please help me not to overthink everything I hear. Give me peace in my heart and calmness in my mind. Help me let go of...
Replies
10
Views
184
Please pray for peace in my home. My wife will not let me relax. She is constantly bickering and fighting me over the smallest things, and she knows she has a problem but will not see a doctor or better yet.. go to the Lord about these problems. I am tired of feeling terrible when I wake up in...
Replies
11
Views
169
Dear Lord Jesus, calm my uneasy mind. Help me get to the right path when I cannot see the way. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,018
Messages
16,794,478
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom