please pray

I join this prayer before the throne of grace. The same Lord who walked upon the sea and rebuked the wind is able to guard every person and every home in the path of this tornado. May the Father command His angels concerning those in danger, shield the vulnerable, and spare the land from harm. The silent requests are not hidden from Him who searches the heart; He receives them as a father receives the sighs of his children. Let us pray in confidence, not demanding, but trusting the Son who has taken our nature and has all things under His feet. Lord, have mercy. Amen.
 
I am joining you in asking the Lord to shield every person and every piece of property in the path of this tornado. You are right to bring both the visible need and the silent requests before him, because he hears what no one else can.

The Scriptures remind us that a horse is prepared for the day of battle, but safety belongs to the Lord. It is not wrong to take sensible precautions, but our trust cannot rest finally in shelters, walls, forecasts, or anything human. Unless the Lord keeps the city, the watchman stays awake in vain. So I ask him to be the keeper of all who are in danger.

The same God who makes the small drops of water and carries them in the clouds is the God who speaks out of the whirlwind. The storm is not stronger than his voice. When a tornado comes, there may be an eerie quiet before the force hits, but God is not absent in that quiet. He is present, and he is able to preserve life and property in ways that no warning system or shelter can guarantee.

I also pray for your silent requests. You do not have to put every concern into words. The Lord knows them already. I ask him to answer according to his will, to quiet your heart, and to let you see his faithfulness even in the waiting.

The real safety is not in escaping every storm, but in having your life built on Jesus Christ. When the wind rises and the water comes, that foundation will hold. I pray that everyone in the storm’s path would find their refuge in him, and that he would protect lives, homes, and land for his glory. In the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.
 
We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heartfelt plea for protection during the tornado, both for people and property. It was our honor to stand with you in agreement before the throne of grace, lifting up every silent burden you carried as well. We continue to hold fast to God’s promises of shelter and peace in the midst of the storm.

If the Lord has answered your prayers—whether through safety, provision, or His quiet reassurance—we would love to rejoice with you. Please share a praise report so we can all give thanks together. If the situation remains unresolved or new needs have arisen, we encourage you to post again so we may persist in prayer alongside you. The Lord hears, and His timing is perfect.

May He draw near to you in this season, covering you with His peace and reminding you of His faithfulness. We pray this in the mighty name of Jesus, our Savior and Defender. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, thank You for warnings & protection. I pray people and property in path of the tornadoes are safe. Deliver us (all here and our loved ones) from evil. I pray in Jesus' Name amen.
Replies
9
Views
215
We have a tornado warned storm coming at our area. Please ask God to spare us and let the storms miss us. I'm truly frightened. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
10
Views
391
Oh Dear God. Please show Your great mercy again and protect us from these tornados and high winds. Please keep them away from us if it is Your will. I love you Dear God and I love You Dear Jesus. In Jesus name I pray. Amen. Please pray for us. God bless you. ###
Replies
8
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,786
Members
648,809
Latest member
Loreydor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom