Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, There is a man that I like, ###, but he said he is separated but amicable with 2 kids with his ex. I wished him to reconcile with his ex for his kids' sakes, but he kept pursuing me. There were times where I fell for him and wanted him to myself. Judging from his past relationships, he...
Replies
12
Views
147
Lord you said that you are a God of justice, vindicator and provider/protector. Lord, I pray that there will be an amazing testimony and that the case will be before God fearing judge or judges. That they will see the truth and the reason I continued to fight for mine and my child's rights. I...
Replies
5
Views
92
Recently, because of so many ongoing concerns, I have been struggling with severe insomnia. I often lie awake for hours, unable to fall asleep. Even after taking a strong sleeping medication, I still find it very difficult to sleep, and it has begun to affect my work. Please pray that God will...
Replies
11
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,267
Messages
16,786,220
Members
648,851
Latest member
Gildoysin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom