Please Pray

Lover of GOD

Humble Servant
Would you please be kind enough to pray for my daughter and myself. My daughter suffers from severe emotional/mental health issues. She is having a complete breakdown this month. It gets worse, day by day. I can't provide her with everything she needs. Please pray God makes a way, where I can see no way, to help her. Thank you for your prayers.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for our daughter as she goes back to the doctor tomorrow for another X-ray of her tibia fracture. Its been almost five months and she is really struggling emotionally/mentally. We are praying so hard that it shows significant healing and that she is finally getting close to being...
Replies
13
Views
116
Thank you for the heartfelt prayers - I know they are working. Please pray for my sweet daughter and let God guide her way to nice friends that genuinely care for her her wellbeing She keeps getting mentally hurt by a particular “friend” that has such manipulative and controlling attributes m...
Replies
11
Views
58
My daughter is ### years old. She is struggling with finding friends. I am hurt deeply when she asked my why it's hard for her to find good friends while others don't have this issue. It was my fault for not doing enough when she was younger. I will am asking you to pray for my daughter she...
Replies
11
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,097
Messages
16,818,765
Members
651,179
Latest member
Daerxuoren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom