Please pray when ### come over ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I can't do this anymore. My car's been broken down now for seven months. My bank account is drained. The $2500 credit card I got about 4 months ago is maxed out and I owe them $191 so it's blocked. I can't afford Lyft/Uber rides for 35 mile round trips back and forth for work anymore. < two...
Replies
13
Views
187
Prayer team, please pray when I have the phone interview for assistance that it goes smoothly and easy and they give us everything that we qualify for. Please let them give us assistance for food along with bills. ###
Replies
6
Views
298
Please pray over me, there is some kind of indwelling Jew of my past bothering me. I pray that I am not forced to accept things I can not understand and the strength to know what to do, I feel like someone is being mindful of me for their own self righteousness and it is excluding me from...
Replies
11
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,580
Messages
16,812,896
Members
650,890
Latest member
Gaondeinire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom