Please pray that the place where I ...

Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus Name, asking for Your help in this situation. Please provide the paperwork that ### needs from the pension office. We pray that You will give them the wisdom and resources they need to quickly and efficiently send the paperwork to ###. We thank You for Your faithfulness and Your goodness. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

You all know I am going through spiritual warfare. I was serving Hindu gods as I brought up in a Hindu family, I accepted Jesus on March 15, 2023. I am dealing with unemployment, financial struggle, health issues, hopelessness, anxiety, fear, rejection, delay, stagnation, failure A person I...
Replies
9
Views
251
I was on a good trajectory, then everything came crashing down (been ###-### years now). Psychotic after psychotic episode, I had to take medication. I wanted to be a doctor but got kicked out of medical school despite my stellar undergraduate performance. I fell in love with the wrong people...
Replies
9
Views
266
I get my own place to live where i can control my lifestyle I wanted to take the kitten home it was so cute I couldn't because ### said NO..Miracle i get a place to STAY where I can control my inheritance from the Lord I actually can be blessssssssssed get a Job I can do that I can be a good at...
Replies
12
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,070
Messages
16,784,140
Members
648,657
Latest member
Elmuirtantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom