Please pray that the guy I let ###...

Please pray for me (###)
that the guy I let stay in my small extra house to help him get on his feet that he will not be volatile and that he will understand it’s been too long and he will pay me or get out so I can pay my bills. Please pray for my protection from him and that God will make a way for him to leave quickly. Please pray I can get income from the house so that I no longer have to work two jobs while he lays around. Thank you.
Praise the Lord, don't worry, God will take care of all the problems that you are facing. God will give you your heart's desires. God bless you as per Haggai 2vs19 and Zachariah 9vs12.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I really like this sweet Christian guy. He’s everything I’ve hoped for. We have limited time together before we’re physically apart. Please pray he makes a move to let me know he’s interested.
Replies
10
Views
60
Pray I get time with ### so I can get to know if I’d like to know him better
Replies
10
Views
87
About 1 week ago I said I couldn't continue anymore. I cried every night to the point where my students have asked me why my eyes are so red. He started following and talking to new girls on Instagram. Please help me heal, or otherwise let it be good - make it forever.
Replies
11
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,195
Messages
16,819,961
Members
651,241
Latest member
Aziorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom