Please pray that my ### that live ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for the place I live in, please pray that I am highly favoured over everyone in this home, that I pray my rent in full and that I have all the things whom I pray rent to want wants me to receive. Give me the courage and strength and be quickened by the spirit. Thank you for not...
Replies
9
Views
177
Life into existence 100 💯 FOLD GREATLY MY EXTRAORDINARY FAVOR COMES IN FOR ME TO LIVE AND GET A BOAZ HUSBAND THATS HELLA FINE MY ACCURACY IS ON POINT I GET READY LOOKING HOT AS CAN BE FIND A GREAT GUY FIR ME ON TINDER GREATLY I GET ON A GOOD DATE 📅 ROUTINE OF DATES UNTIL I GET A BOAZ NORMALIZED...
Replies
10
Views
39
I have a friendly neighbor with a friendly dog that walks through my yard. I have no issues with them, but she now associates with the distrustful neighbor. The distrustful neighbor and family members will intentionally walk across my yard to get to the friendly neighbor's home, unless they see...
Replies
10
Views
53
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,901
Messages
16,816,240
Members
651,072
Latest member
Phraowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom