Please pray that my mother will not ...

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Please pray that my mother will not enter my ### today especially. She is always snooping around and makes some ###. Pray that she will wait my father to pick up things for her from my place. When I am home. Thank you. She is ### stubborn and not respecting other peoples stuff.
 
Heavenly Father,

In Jesus Name, we come to You asking for Your protection and guidance for ###. Please keep her mother from entering her apartment today. Help her to wait for her father to pick up things for her when ### is home. We ask that You would give ### the strength and courage to stand firm in her boundaries and to not allow her mother to snoop around and cause any damage. Give her the wisdom to handle the situation with grace and understanding.

We thank You for Your faithfulness and for hearing our prayer.

Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I requested prayer for my housing situation a couple of months ago. Sadly it has gotten worse. My nerves are shattered, I've had to take my mother to the ER twice in one week. This has turned into a nightmare. I've fasted for months and prayed all day. The more I pray the worse it has gotten...
Replies
12
Views
179
Brothers and sisters please pray for my mother who will be laid to rest today after losing her battle with cancer last Wednesday . Comfort and strengthen my father and I who cared for my mother til the end. She went peacefully and quickly for that I’m grateful . She is with the lord in he’s...
Replies
12
Views
133
Dear brothers and sisters My mother in aged care has deteriorated with cancer and dementia and she doesn’t eat or drink much and sleeps all day My father and I who feed her every day have tried but are exhausted The paramedics will assess her to see if it’s a virus or she’s at end of life I...
Replies
11
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,157
Messages
16,807,671
Members
650,578
Latest member
Burgaordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom