Please pray that I will be healed ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

abndfmaiyl and slavaiton.i worship image sonline ( eventhguh i###.i od not know how ot repent of this. i ask God toforgive me for provid emyneedds andhelp emwitthis cancer dehdration pelasetake away the tcancer please take away thishell form my body. pelase im severely dehydrate.di odtn wanto...
Replies
11
Views
120
Please pray for my daughter ### (###) that she may be healed of the diabetes. Amen I have faith father. Please Jesus, place your healing blood over her to heal her. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
192
Life in the hunchback is gone from me healed I can be attractive greatly…Greatly into existence life in my stomach ISNT upset nausea no more burning stomach not in Gods will…Life in I get a windfall of miracles breakthrus greatly in my finances some kind of miracle and a I can afford my own home...
Replies
12
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,809
Messages
16,781,147
Members
648,367
Latest member
Dreushaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom