Please pray that God will help me ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PRAISE THE LORD. I HAVE A DEEP DESIRE TO GET MARRIED SINCE VERY LONG YEARS NOW I AM ALMOST GOING TO BE IN MID TWENTIES. I SPOKE WITH MY MOM TO START SEARCHING ME A WIFE AND SHE TOLD OKAY. BUT THEY HAVNT STARTED YET. I AM AFRIAD OF GETTTING DELAYED. IT WOULDNT HAVE BEEN A PROBLEM IF I DIDNT HAVE...
Replies
9
Views
60
PRAISE THE LORD, LAST DAY I TALKED WITH MY MOM REGARDING MARRIAGE AND ABOUT WHEN THEY WILL START SEARCHING THEY TOLD WE WILL BUT I DONT KNOW WHEN THEY WILL START TO SEARCH THEY ARE TELLING ME TO WAIT FOR THE RIGHT PERSON INSTEAD OF RUSHING INTO IT SHE TOLD IT POLITELY. BUT MY TIME IS GOING OUT...
Replies
10
Views
112
PRAISE THE LORD I AM FROM ###. CURENTLY I AM ### WANTED TO CHANGE MY CAREER INTO ### BUT DUE TO MARKET IN ### I AM NOT ABLE TO FIND A GOOD OPPERTUNITY ALSO I WANTED TO GET MARRIED I HATE TO STAY IN SINGLE AND LONELY. PARENTS ARE HESISTANT BECAUSE OF ###. ALL MY FRIENDS ARE GETTING MARRIED AND I...
Replies
13
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,266
Messages
16,820,684
Members
651,298
Latest member
Slaeryelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom