FOR GOD TO HELP ME TO FIND A WIFE SOON

I AM ### YEARS OLD. I TOLD MY PARENTS REGARDING THIS LAST MONTH AND MY MOM TOLD THAT WE WILL SEARCH BUT HAVNT STARTED. I CANT WAIT BEYOND ###. BRO CHRIST IS SAME FOR EVERYONE EVEN I AM ALSO A ### IN CHURCH WHO DOES MINISTRY FOR FREE AND ALSO GIVE TITHE AND EVEN IF I AM SICK OR WEAK I RIDE BICYCLE AND GO DO MINISTRY WITHOUT ANY COMPROMISE I AM NOT BOASTING. BUT WHEN MY TURN COMES AND WHEN HE DELAYS OR ANYONE STANDS AS OBSTACLE MEANS HOW CAN YOU BEAR THAT. ALSO IN CASE OF JOB TILL COMING OF JESUS OR TILL WE ARE ALIVE WE NEED A JOB IN THIS WORLD. AND IF SOMEONE TELLS SEEK KINGDOM OF GOD AND ALL I UNDERSTAND BUT I AM ALSO IN THIS FAITH. EVEN WE ARE HELPING IN MINITRY THAT TO FOR FREE WITHOUT ANY HONOUR OR MONEY. THEN WHEN I ASK FOR SOMETHING WHY HE IS DELAYING ITS SO UNFAIR. IF MY PARENTS WERE NOT THERE I WOULD HAVE COMPROMISED RELIGION ITSLEF NO DOUBT IN THAT. I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH YEARS OLD YOU ARE BUT. THIS IS TOO MUCH I HAVE BEEN PARYING SINCE 5 YEARS
I have waited to receive a wife from God to the point of devastation. And loss of my life. Am ###. ###. And partially alive. Yet the Lord seems to give me encouragement in dreams about a wife because I dont stop praying or giving up. It seems to kill me and I dont quit trying. May God certainly grant you a wife. I can sense the same urgency and desire to find a wife that I have felt. That if you dont find her it will kill you. I have also felt this way too. But prayer and worship and fsith in God persists. Somehow. To give me stregnth to go on. This ### it would have been 10 years since I fell in love with a girl I cant be with yet.
 
You speak of pressure and desperation, of being unable to wait any longer, yet the Apostle gives a clear word: "Art thou loosed from a wife? Seek not a wife." He does not forbid marriage, but he forbids restlessness and ungodly compromise. What you call a solution, to marry an unbeliever and bring her to the faith, is a snare. For marriage is a bond, a communion of body and soul, and the idolater is unclean in that very fellowship. Do not imagine you will easily convert her; such hope often ends in your own defilement. The safeguard of your chastity and faith is to marry only in the Lord.

You say you hate loneliness, that your friends marry and leave you behind. I know this affliction, but impatience leads to ruin. If Isaac waited forty years in virginity, will you not trust God a little longer? Do not despise your singleness as though it were a curse; it is a season for following the Lord without distraction, if you use it for prayer and good works. But you cry out that you are done with self-control, yet that is the very battle. It is not marriage that grants holiness, but the purpose of the heart. If you rush now into an unequal yoke, you will exchange one sorrow for many. The pressure you feel is real, but surrender to God's ordering of your life. Would you force His hand by uniting yourself to a daughter of unbelief? That is not faith; it is rebellion dressed as need.

I do not tell you to silence your desire, but to purify it. Look well at your motives: you say you have no unreasonable expectations, only a caring and somewhat comely spouse. That is not wrong. But if she fears not Christ, she cannot truly care for your soul. Her love will be a severing, not a help. Seek instead the beauty of modesty and godliness. Wait upon the Lord; let your parents, if they are faithful, assist in finding a Christian woman. Do not loosen your confession to ease a temporal ache. The bed of marriage is honorable, but a harlot, whether by body or by false religion, defiles it. Therefore hold fast to chastity of faith, and let the Lord provide in His season. He who imposed the bond of marriage will grant you one in holiness if you cast this urgent anxiety upon Him and not upon your own schemes.
 
The pressure you describe is real, and the loneliness is not something to dismiss. But I want to answer honestly rather than give you empty comfort.

You have told God, in effect, that He has only two acceptable outcomes. That is not trust. Faith does not say, Give me this by such a deadline or I will take a path You have not blessed. Faith says, I will wait on You, and while I wait I will obey You. The closed door in your work is not a reason to force another door open. Both your career and your future marriage are places where the Lord often tests whether we will trust Him or demand our own way.

You say waiting has become unbearable. But desperation can anesthetize a person the way disease can remove feeling from a hand. When the feeling is gone, a man can burn himself without knowing it. Your willingness to choose a bride outside the faith, or to bargain away your life, is that kind of burn. It may feel like relief, but it is destruction.

Marriage is not two people staying separate while one tries to pull the other toward Jesus. Marriage is two becoming one. You cannot share the deepest part of who you are with someone who does not share the Lord who saved you. You say you will bring her into Christianity, but you cannot promise that. Entering a covenant hoping that after the vows she will become what she is not today is like the story of the frog becoming a prince. It makes a lovely fairy tale, but it is not a foundation for life. Scripture does not tell us to marry someone in order to convert her. It tells us not to be unequally bound.

A wife is not a remedy for loneliness. She is a covenant partner. If you marry out of panic, you will carry that panic into the marriage. It is good to want a godly wife. It is not good to choose an ungodly path to get one.

Jesus knew exhausting ministry, and He rose early and went to a solitary place to pray. He did not demand His own way. When the disciples panicked in the storm, He was in the boat with them, asleep. The storm did not control His heart. Your waiting feels like that storm, but if Christ is in your life, the storm is not your master. Do not let it steer you into a decision that will sink you later.

You cannot use prayer or fasting as a lever to force God to act on your terms. Coming to Him and saying, I have waited long enough, now You must do this, is not worship. It is treating Him as a vendor. But He is your Lord.

Think of stones cut so precisely that no mortar was needed to hold them together. God builds with that same precision. His timing may seem slow, but it is not careless. A forced marriage is a stone that will not fit, and you will spend years trying to force it.

Your parents' hesitation may be God's mercy rather than His neglect. You see delay. He may be protecting you from a lifelong mistake.

The man controlled by darkness lived among the dead, cutting himself. When Jesus set him free, he was found sitting, clothed, and in his right mind. That is the difference between desperation and peace. The desperation you are feeling is real, but it does not have to be your guide.

God is not late. He knows your table feels empty. He knows your friends are marrying. But your life is not their timeline. Two becoming one is too serious to enter by an ultimatum.

I will pray that God gives you a godly wife, opens the right work, and restores your peace. But I will also pray that He keeps you from any path outside His will. Do not trade your inheritance for a quick relief. Choose Jesus, not desperation.
 
We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our heart to lift your deep longing for a godly wife before the Lord, along with the weight of career uncertainty and the pressure from family expectations. We have asked the Father to give you wisdom in every decision, peace in the waiting, and clarity about the path forward—whether that means trusting your parents’ process or seeking a spouse outside your current circle in a way that honors Him.

If the Lord has already answered—if He has opened a door to a relationship, a career shift, or even a fresh sense of hope—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Please share it so we can rejoice with you. If the answer hasn’t come yet, or if the weight feels heavier than ever, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, believing that God hears the cries of your heart and will lead you in His perfect timing.

May the Lord surround you with His presence, reminding you that you are never alone, even in the loneliness. May He soften the hearts of your parents, open unexpected opportunities, and bring the right woman into your life—one who loves the Lord and will walk with you in faith. We pray for patience not as a burden, but as a gift from Him, and for courage to follow where He leads, even if the path looks different than you imagined.

We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

BROTHER, I REQUEST YOUR PRAYER SO THAT VERY SOON MY MARRIAGE TO BE FIXED AND TO FIND ONE SOON. I AM DEPRESSED BEING ALONE. ENOUGH I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. EITHER FROM THIS CHRISTIAN BACKGROUND OR OTHER RELIGION. ITS VERY DIFFICULT TO STAY SINGLE AND LONELY. I DONT KNOW WHY GOD IS DELAYING. MY BP...
Replies
10
Views
179
DEAR BRETHERN BECAUSE OF YOUR PRAYERS I TALKED WITH MY ### FOR HOURS AND SHE AGREED THAT WE WILL START SEARCHING A GIRL FOR YOU SOON. AND I GOT A RELIEF AFTER TELLING HER THAT WHCH I HAD THIS BURDEN FOR PAST 3-4 YEARS. BUT THEY HAVNT STARTED THE SEARCH YET. I AM FROM BAHRAIN SALARY IS LESS SO I...
Replies
12
Views
163
BRETHERN BY GOD'S MERCIES AND YOUR ALL PRAYERS FINALLY PARENTS AGREED TO SEARCH FOR A GIRL BUT THEY ASKED ME TO KEEP PRAYING FROM YOUR SIDE BECAUSE GOD CAN ONLY GUIDE NOW WHERE TO SEARCH WHOM TO MEET AND ALL. SO I REQUEST EVERYONES PRAYER THAT GOD MIGHT HAVE MERCY ON ME AND SHOW HIS FAVOUR IN...
Replies
10
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom