Please pray that ### and ### ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray that ### and ### learn to communicate better with each other, have successful therapy and repair their marriage to each other.
Prayed. The answer is on the way. However kindly note that God only answers them who follow His word both in letter and Spirit. I encourage you to do so. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi all Today is the day they will do the CT scan for my ###, please keep him in prayer please pray that the cancer didn't spread and please pray that the medical aid will continue with the targeted therapy... He will get the results next Tuesday when he sees the doctor. I'm trusting in the Lord...
Replies
17
Views
279
Dear God, I nearly got a divorce, but thank you for saving it and protecting it. We communicate better, we don’t argue we talk, we text, we send each other pictures, we share information, we go to sleep happy, we go out as a family, we do therapy, we share our things, we cook together, we laugh...
Replies
9
Views
31
Jesus please give my Marriage counselling today and full month of September I have bills to be paid Give me a woman who wants to do internship And let her pay the fees Help.me in my finances and money income I ask Jesus for forgiveness of I hurt anybody or if I did wrong But I have not...
Replies
9
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,296
Messages
16,786,961
Members
648,875
Latest member
Eldoolfonain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom