Please pray over ###'s life and please ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE GOD TAKE FULL CONTROL OVER MY ###'S LIFE, MIND, BODY, SOUL, SPIRIT RIGHT NOW AND PERMANENTLY, HEAL HER, SAVE HER, HELP HER TO MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICES ALWAYS, HEAL HER ATTENTION, LET IT BE ON YOU, STARTING NOW, ALSO PROTECT HER FROM ALL EVIL, IN JESUS NAME.
Replies
8
Views
322
Please pray over me, there is some kind of indwelling Jew of my past bothering me. I pray that I am not forced to accept things I can not understand and the strength to know what to do, I feel like someone is being mindful of me for their own self righteousness and it is excluding me from...
Replies
11
Views
192
Hello, my name is ###, and I am from ###. Can you please pray for my life? Right now, everything in my life feels messed up. I don’t have a good home, a good bank balance, or the life I hoped for. I’m also in a relationship, and her parents want her to get married within a year. But right now...
Replies
9
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom