Please pray no calls come in while ###

Doghmeth

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray no calls come in while I’m in a noisy place and that I have good business today on my line
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy in Jesus' name. Amen.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, study, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me and bless me to walk in the faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in the integrity, love, character, and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Have A Blessed, Thankful, Grateful Thanksgiving And Tell The Lord Thank You!


 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK DECREE DECLARE DEMAND COMMAND INTO EXISTENCE COMMAND CREATE MY GREATLY APPRECIATED FAVOR is back with me all of it GREATLY DNA BASED NOW and my ATTRACTION of the LORD GREATLY with me GOD ALMIGHTY MOVEMENTS MY ENERGY SHIELDS SAFE FOREVERMORE GREATLY APPRECIATED INTO EXISTENCE I'M LUCKY...
Replies
9
Views
194
😴 Warning Dreams form Holy Spirit While Sleeping, Job 33:12-17; Matt 2:12, Prophecy, Joel 2:28, Numb 12:6, Acts 16:9 🧎🏽‍♂️Father, we come as little children in faith, contrary to all we see and hear, and thank You, "You are able to save forever those who come to God through Jesus, because He...
Replies
9
Views
114
Can you please pray for calmness, and the Peace of Yeshua for me, my mother, sister and in our home. That the woman whom the evil one wants to use to distract me, by visiting our home unexpectedly since December, with the impression that she is visiting our Mom or my sister, will not come here...
Replies
9
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,851
Members
648,815
Latest member
Wyalnior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom