Please pray I get the studio or ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in ### puts back up the Blocking door metal sheet to give My daughter peace about her cats getting outside the assignment ends period..Then I pack up my belongings that r outside on the side of the house so I can take all of my belongings somewhere I can put them greatlyyyyy where I have a...
Replies
7
Views
110
I pray to have my own studio at a super low cost near school or in the same city ### I need to grow more I pray provision and peace upon me and readers in the name of JESUS. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
225
I’ve been stuck on a plane for several hours due to various delays. I won’t get in until midnight and will have to take an Uber to my hotel. Please pray I can get one and get to my hotel quickly and safely once I land. I’m worried
Replies
13
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,186
Messages
16,785,150
Members
648,766
Latest member
Hoiranian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom