Please pray. I do not think I ...

Oh God the almighty may you restore happiness in this ###'s life so that ### can enjoy what other people are enjoying.
Amen
 
In Jesus Name, Father God, hear and answer this prayer, Amen
 
LORD I pray for ### and ###/ Help them to find food, finance to meet the needs' You have provided food to Elisha through a crow. You are powerful, you can do wonders. Lord hear and answer to our prayers Amen
 
LORD I pray for ### and ###/ Help them to find food, finance to meet the needs' You have provided food to Elisha through a crow. you are powerful, you can do wonders. Lord hear and answer to our prayers Amen
Thank you for your kindness to pray
 
O Lord
Please hear this cry for help, and please grant the prayer that ### has made to Thee
 
How can you people call yourselves Christians without works? She obviously needs help. You pray, and that is good, but faith without works is meaningless.

Sister, I pray that someone who is really a Christian will lift up their hand to help change your situation speedily. I understand, for we are in the same space as you right now. I cry for the world for they are loveless and do not understand it is greater to love and provide assistance in love than it is to be righteous as the Pharisees and Scribes.

Father, send someone now to give her what she needs, for the pain of our suffering is so great, hunger hurts, repentance hurts, and our prayer hurts when we do serve you with all we have. I ask in the name of Yeshuah that you help her now. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me....I don't think I can do this anymore....I am at the end of my rope....hopefully not literally...yet..Just pray...this is the 3rd time I have done this and nothing has changed....Please pray for me....I need a life...or...
Replies
12
Views
231
🔥 Restore Our 1st Love Rev 2:4, Mk 12:30-31, 1 Cor 14:1, Extra Grace to Pray, Study, Worship, Edify the Church, Share The Gospel, Make Disciples, "Do The Things We Did at First" Rev 2:5... Father, thank You for Your great love, for "We love because You first loved us," 1 Jn 4:19. We ask for a...
Replies
7
Views
122
🔥 Restore Our 1st Love Rev 2:4, Mk 12:30-31, 1 Cor 14:1, Extra Grace to Pray, Study, Worship, Edify the Church, Share The Gospel, Make Disciples, "Do The Things We Did at First" Rev 2:5... Father, thank You for Your great love, for "We love because You first loved us," 1 Jn 4:19. We ask for a...
Replies
11
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,107
Messages
16,818,989
Members
651,182
Latest member
Brxoerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom