Please pray ### give me a small ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just hope that today a lot of girls on the app Dateability give me a heart ony profile and that they start chatting with me I really hope so today im sorry bout my recent prayer post 50 minutes ago
Replies
11
Views
21
Dear Heavenly Father, Please give me the strength I need for the next few days. My body still hasn’t recovered from the collapse I had when I walked to the doctor on the wrong date. I pushed myself because I needed my medication to stay alive, only to be told it was the wrong day. Father, I need...
Replies
8
Views
144
Please pray for me so that God will give me back the house that was our ancestors' house and we had to sell it. Thank you all.
Replies
6
Views
89
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,293
Messages
16,786,933
Members
648,874
Latest member
Nymiysorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom