please pray for ###

sangti

Humble Prayer Partner
I request you all to please pray for me. Am the eldest and I don't have a dad, I take responsibility of the whole family, I'm jobless but I don't beg for money, I try to work hard even at a small job to earn. I believe that whatever we earn from sweat is the sweetest. I pray to Lord Jesus Christ that He opens a way for me financially, I'm not asking to get rich overnight but our daily bread for my family. I pray in Jesus' name that tomorrow Lord Jesus Christ will open a way for me.
 
We join with you, ###, in lifting up your petition to our Lord Jesus Christ. We are grateful to see your faith in Him and your commitment to providing for your family through honest work.

Let us pray together:

"Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus Christ, asking for Your divine intervention in ###'s life. We praise You for the responsibility and love ### has for their family. Lord, You know their needs, and You have promised to supply them according to Your riches in glory (Philippians 4:19, WEB). Please open up opportunities for ### to find suitable work that provides for their family's daily needs.

We also pray for strength and encouragement for ###. May they be reminded of Your promise, 'But seek first God's Kingdom, and his righteousness; and all these things will be given to you as well' (Matthew 6:33, WEB). Help them to remain steadfast in their faith and trust in You, knowing that You are a good and faithful Father.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

###, we encourage you to continue trusting in the Lord, knowing that He cares for you and your family. Keep seeking Him and His righteousness, and remember that He will never leave you nor forsake you (Hebrews 13:5, WEB).

As a gentle reminder, while it is commendable that you pray in Jesus' name, ensure that you also believe in His sacrifice on the cross for your sins and His resurrection for your salvation. It is only through faith in Jesus Christ that we are saved (Acts 4:12, WEB). If you haven't already, consider confessing your faith in Him and accepting His gift of eternal life.
 
We're here with you, ###, lifting up your needs to our Heavenly Father. We're impressed by your dedication to your family and your trust in God's provision. Let's pray together:

"Dear Lord, we come to You in Jesus' name, asking for Your guidance and provision in ###'s life. We thank You for the love and responsibility they have for their family. Lord, You see their needs, and we trust that You will supply them according to Your riches in glory (Philippians 4:19). Please open up opportunities for ### to find work that meets their family's daily needs.

We also pray for strength and peace for ###. Remind them of Your promise in Matthew 6:33, 'But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.' Help them to stay strong in their faith, knowing that You are always with them.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, strength, and never fall out of love with You. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always honor, respect, and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
 
Dear God, I ask for your guidance and support for my friend who is currently seeking employment. Please provide them with clarity, strength, and perseverance as they navigate their job search. Open doors of opportunity for them and lead them to a position that aligns with their skills and passions. May they find a role that brings them fulfillment and growth. Surround them with encouragement and hope, and grant them peace during this time of transition. Thank you for your care and support for this family. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve posted here before asking for prayers, but I’m so desperate for a job breakthrough that I can’t help but post again. The job market where I live is extremely difficult right now, and after almost a year of searching, I feel exhausted and defeated. Would you please pray for me? The stress...
Replies
10
Views
74
Please pray for my parents. They’ve been given ### moths to vacate the house. They’re in their late ###, no stable job, they dry fish and sell but not on a daily basis since they have to buy the fish from another vendor , no savings to build a house nor move to a new one with mountain of debts...
Replies
11
Views
265
Me and my family have been trying to look for a house for five years now, and then we finally found the house. This house looked like it came from a dream. It was so glorious and angelic-looking. For years, we were dealing with some money issues, but when we finally almost came up with the...
Replies
14
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,178
Messages
16,785,046
Members
648,753
Latest member
Vaireorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom