Please pray for ###.

Aedayeth

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for ###; that God sets ### free of drugs, alcohol, pornography, rage, and every other thing that keeps ### bound. In Jesus name!!!
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in the Name of Jesus, asking for Your help and intervention in ###'s marriage. We ask that You set her husband free from the bondage of drugs, alcohol, pornography, rage, and any other thing that keeps him bound. Please give him the strength and courage to break free and to turn to You for help. We ask that You fill his heart with Your love and peace and that You provide him with the resources to overcome his struggles. We ask that You restore their marriage and bring them closer together in unity and love. We thank You for Your grace and mercy and for Your power to set him free. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings in the Mighty Name of Jesus, I humbly request urgent prayers for my children who are struggling with addiction to alcohol, cigarettes and drugs. One son is so bad he developed fatty liver and other health conditions due to his excessive drinking and has received a warning from work, he...
Replies
11
Views
95
Please pray along with me in agreement that I will have a productive, stress-free accurate and peaceful work week. In Jesus name I pray amen. Please also pray for my friends daughter who is drug- rehab will be successful this time around and will be able to be drug and alcohol free for the...
Replies
9
Views
139
**Brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for me.** I am sharing this with a sincere and humble heart because I genuinely want to walk faithfully with Christ and live according to His Word. I have been struggling with **pornography and masturbation**. I have repented many times, but I...
Replies
10
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,286
Messages
16,786,653
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom