Please Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzy2

Disciple of Prayer
Please please pray that I find the right man soon. I've been through so much in this regard and it is really wearing me down. I want someone that is a good match for me and is ideally from the same cultural background, religion, education level and matches my personality well. I feel like I am constantly being faced with obstacles in this regard and I don't know why. Please pray that he will be the best match for me and better than the ones I've lost out on and may God bless us so that we both know that we are right for one another and God-willing have it lead it to marriage. Thank you in advance for taking your time to pray for me. May God continue to bless you. ###
 
Child of God Let’s Pray…God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!

<> <>

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had to resign from my job due to an unhealthy work environment. I am a double PhD and have always been a top performer. Today, I noticed that my dream company has an open position that perfectly matches my skill set. Please pray for me so that I can get this job! Pray that the decision-makers...
Replies
9
Views
97
please pray for me that lord jesus give me a spouse, partner, ###, ### or whatever that match me.
Replies
8
Views
148
I requested prayer for my housing situation a couple of months ago. Sadly it has gotten worse. My nerves are shattered, I've had to take my mother to the ER twice in one week. This has turned into a nightmare. I've fasted for months and prayed all day. The more I pray the worse it has gotten...
Replies
12
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,371
Messages
16,787,537
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom