Please pray for us. We are under attack ...

Gaypinn

Humble Servant of All
Staff member
Please pray for us. We are under attack by spiritual forces that keep us under strain, depression, poverty, and danger. We cannot progress in life; nothing is going well. Nothing prospers. Please pray for us to be saved. Our lives are so strained; I'm not coping. We are struggling. Lord, please intervene. 🙏 Bless all.
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in the Name of Jesus, asking for Your divine intervention in the lives of ###. We ask that You protect them from the spiritual forces that are attacking them, causing them strain, depression, poverty, and danger. We ask that You break the chains of oppression and give them freedom to progress in life. We ask that You grant them favor and success in all that they do. Lord, we ask that You restore their joy and peace and give them strength to cope with the struggles they are facing. We thank You for Your mercy and grace and ask that You would be their shield and refuge in times of trouble. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Bless and help each of us to endure hardness as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success as we live our lives to please You. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Child of God, Let's Talk About Life!
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family. We are facing family attacks, financial struggles, overwhelming stress, and severe physical pain. I cannot afford the treatment I need, and I feel exhausted and close to my breaking point. I keep praying, trusting Jesus, and staying in His Word, but it feels like we...
Replies
10
Views
156
pray for work pray as I am so down and depressed and feel so spiritually far from god and feel like noone cares and I feel that what ever is spiritually taking over my body I want it gone pray as I feel so worthless in god sight because I am not married and don't have children pray as I don't...
Replies
9
Views
124
Pray for the protection of my marriage. Under attack by witchcraft and other forces of the enemy. No weapon formed against us shall prosper. We are covered by the Blood of Jesus. Mercy and forgiveness and all open doors or access or agreement of the enemy be revoked in Jesus name. God is our...
Replies
9
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,922
Members
648,823
Latest member
Ethuisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom