under attack by demons

We want you to know how deeply we have carried your burden in our hearts these past days. It has been our privilege to stand with you in the gap, lifting up your family before the throne of grace, pleading the blood of Jesus over every area of attack. We have prayed fervently for the Lord’s hedge of protection around your wife and children, for supernatural provision to meet every financial need, for healing to flow through your body, and for the peace of Christ to guard your hearts and minds in the midst of this storm.

We recognize the weight of exhaustion and the sense of being overwhelmed from every side, and we have asked the Holy Spirit to strengthen you with His might, to renew your hope, and to remind you that you are not alone. The enemy may roar, but our God is greater, and His promises stand firm. We have declared His Word over your situation, trusting that He will arise and scatter every scheme of the enemy.

If the Lord has moved in a powerful way—if you’ve seen His provision, felt His peace, or witnessed His healing—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report so we may rejoice with you. If, however, the battle still rages and the answers feel distant, please do not hesitate to post your request again. We are committed to continuing with you in prayer, standing firm in faith until you see the victory of Jesus manifest in your life.

May the Lord bless you with fresh strength, unwavering hope, and a deeper revelation of His love as you press into Him. We pray this in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in Heaven I ask you for deliverance from the intense monitoring spirits/ evil harassment and surveillance I’ve been haunted by for months. In Jesus name, May they be scattered, made blind and deaf, and ultimately cast out I pray!
Replies
7
Views
126
pray for work pray as I am so down and depressed and feel so spiritually far from god and feel like noone cares and I feel that what ever is spiritually taking over my body I want it gone pray as I feel so worthless in god sight because I am not married and don't have children pray as I don't...
Replies
9
Views
123
Pray for the protection of my marriage. Under attack by witchcraft and other forces of the enemy. No weapon formed against us shall prosper. We are covered by the Blood of Jesus. Mercy and forgiveness and all open doors or access or agreement of the enemy be revoked in Jesus name. God is our...
Replies
9
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,979
Messages
16,783,050
Members
648,535
Latest member
Courtance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom