Please pray for us that the previous ...

Glaewen

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for us that the previous house will find a tenant within October. Otherwise we should pay for the rental fee for next month even we don’t possess it.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and their prayer request regarding finding a tenant for their previous house within October. Lord, we know that You are the provider of all our needs, and we trust in Your perfect timing and provision.

Your Word reminds us in Philippians 4:19 that You will supply all our needs according to Your riches in glory in Christ Jesus. We ask that You would bring the right tenant to ###'s previous house, someone who will take care of the property and fulfill their financial obligations. May this tenant be a blessing to both ### and the new tenant.

Father, we also pray for Your guidance and wisdom in this situation. If it is Your will for ### to bear the rental fee for the next month, we ask for Your grace and provision to meet that financial obligation. Help them to trust in Your faithfulness and to lean on You during this time of uncertainty.

We pray that You would grant ### peace and assurance, knowing that You are in control of every circumstance. May they find comfort in Your promises, knowing that You work all things together for the good of those who love You.

In Jesus' name, we pray, believing that You hear our prayers and that You will answer according to Your perfect will. Amen.

May God bless you and provide for your needs, ###. Trust in His faithfulness and lean on Him during this time.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Financially Blessed By God...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I prayed for a companion and a much younger guy is pursuing me. I did mention to him that it's not a good thing but as younger people say these days age is but a number. I do look much younger than my age a blessing because I have had a relationship with God practically all my life. Please pray...
Replies
10
Views
46
I am a single mom , I have a ### years old daughter and I am working in a gulf country, back home i have paralysed mom,whole my salary i spend i don't have saving ,rent,school fees, day care, van fees , end of the month is don't have any savings, I am becoming so much angry even for a little...
Replies
12
Views
151
I am so weary. I’ve been thrigh all kinds of verbal abuse from eork and so called family and friends I left mmthe abusive workplace only to wind up in a deeper valley snd in stkrrears. I have an Sposslnheading for rental arrears and I’m waiting for a new date. Father I’m fired. Can you please...
Replies
8
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,469
Messages
16,811,435
Members
650,817
Latest member
Nyaron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom