Please pray for ### to get the ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am waiting to hear back from a job I recently had a 2nd interview with. I'm struggling in life and this is the opportunity I need . Please pray for me I will be hired .
Replies
11
Views
57
Please pray for my sister who looking for a job but not received any job & interviews & please for me to get a job & to have peace of mind, some of things in mind hurting a lot.
Replies
13
Views
98
He lost his job and he needs to find a job asap, please pray for favor and protection, In Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
11
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,253
Messages
16,820,565
Members
651,283
Latest member
Aeraernorain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom