Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

They are some people always monitoring me for evil everyday and I see them always staring everywhere and someone keep sending people to attack me or they planning evil attacks on me. I ask that the Lord Rebuke them and arrest them for their evil works let no weapon formed against me prosper and...
Replies
10
Views
204
Please pray for me. I pray in the name of Lord Jesus and ask the Holy Spirit to guide me. I do not want to miss out on the promised land like Moses. There are lots of things that I can do better, better the choices that I can make .I’m sure I have disappointed God time and time again I ask that...
Replies
14
Views
324
Is it possible this aggressive woman might have hired people to kill me? Spirit of Truth, Jesus shows us the truth... While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months...
Replies
10
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,164
Messages
16,784,925
Members
648,744
Latest member
Gileernard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom