Please pray for my wife ### she is ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for her immediate healing as I don't have any alternative apart from divine healing as the other healing alternatives have failed and we are out of funds. She's having dizziness and being weak and can't do even small home chores so I have to do all the work alone. We have also 5 little...
Replies
8
Views
199
Hi please pray for my wife and her back pain we are always worried when she has back pain because she has ckd like I think she twisted it wrong yesterday please please pray the pain goes away she such an amazing woman she don’t deserve to be in pain. We have so many plans
Replies
7
Views
146
Please send prayers to my wife her side is starting to hurt again I really think it was the way she was sitting, we are going on holiday in less then a week I don’t want her to be in pain and I know she doesn’t want that either. We started right away with ice and tablets so hopefully we caught...
Replies
12
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,370
Messages
16,787,527
Members
648,950
Latest member
Hialkianance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom