Please, my ### year old son has slipped into a deep depression. He can’t handle his job, it’s not paying the bills and he’s struggling and so out of it he barely can speak. He keeps repeating he doesn’t know what to do and feels his is a failure. He is single and lives alone. He’s a Christian...
I am having it hard today as my son starts a new school tomorrow with his dad who lives in another state. I’ve asked for prayers on this to allow him to to receive what he needs from dad but bring him back home. I’m asking for prayers to give me strength. It’s day 3 he moved and it all just...
Please pray for ###, my son-in-law. He has a wife and 2 sons. He is in a coma and has bleeding on the brain and fractures. From the ascendant, bring him back to us more healthy than before. Amen, thank you, Jesus.