Please pray for my son ### he has ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I pray that your son will get to place all this behind him. I ask the good Lord to bless you and your son to keep you both safe and to watch over. Amen. Bless the Lord Bless Israel Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need prayer for my ###. He has applied for a new job. He is waiting for his interview waiting on that call. He is worried because he has worked hard to get this job. It means the world to him. Please need prayers.
Replies
9
Views
171
Heavenly Father, be in court today with ###. Stand with him, give him strength and peace. May the judge be merciful and allow my son in law to be able to stay with his family forever. I ask this In Christ's precious name, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
130
I am having it hard today as my son starts a new school tomorrow with his dad who lives in another state. I’ve asked for prayers on this to allow him to to receive what he needs from dad but bring him back home. I’m asking for prayers to give me strength. It’s day 3 he moved and it all just...
Replies
11
Views
328
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom