Please pray for my relationship that is ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

New member, but I just need prayer for my relationship I did something I shouldnt have done ( masterbated to another woman and felt guilty about it and told her). I can acknowledge my wrong doings and I truly feel terrible for what I have done. Its really hurt my relationship with my girlfriend...
Replies
11
Views
149
My name is ###. My close friend is ###. We are very close friends who grew up together but lost touch for many decades until recently. I'm trying to take it past the friendship stage into the romantic stage. I pray to God every day that he would open her eyes and heart to this. So far I've seen...
Replies
8
Views
26
My name is ###, I recently left my partner of many years. I had to leave to protect my mental health and to save the relationship with my son as he was disrespecting me in front of him and alienating me from him. I agreed 50/50 custody as my ex would never agree to less & i wanted to avoid a...
Replies
10
Views
76
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,495
Messages
16,811,670
Members
650,836
Latest member
Gwoundurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom